To monitor settlement results of voter's recommendations

Cập nhật: 21-06-2021 | 11:03:49

On June 18, at Provincial Administration Center, Provincial People's Council monitor settlement results of voter recommendations sent to the 17th session of the 9th Provincial People's Council. Hồ Quang Điệp, Member of Provincial Party Standing Committee, Permanent Vice Chairman of Provincial People's Council; Mai Hùng Dũng, Member of Provincial Party Standing Committee, Permanent Vice Chairman of Provincial People's Committee; and leaders of provincial departments and branches took part in the meeting.

According to a report of Provincial People's Committee, most of voters' recommendations were promptly implemented by all administration levels and branches. The settlement of voters' recommendations has gained good result; the percentage of recommendations received, recorded, considered and answered by Provincial People's Committee and bodies reached 100%. For 155 petitions sent by voters to the 17th session, Provincial People's Committee directed to solve 116 petitions, reaching 74.83%, the remaining 39 petitions (25.17%) are being studied and handled according to plan. For 84 outstanding voters' petitions in the 2016-2021 tenure, Provincial People's Committee directed to settle 13 petitions, reaching 15.47%; The remaining 71 recommendations will continue to be resolved in the near future.

Concluding the working session, Mr. Hồ appreciated the high sense of responsibility of People's Committees, departments, branches and local administrations in handling voters' petitions. He asked Provincial People's Committee continue to direct, regularly monitor and check the settlement of voters' petitions. Besides, there should be a cooperative mechanism to handle recommendations; promptly solve difficulties and obstacles, improve the sense of responsibility of the heads of bodies and local administrations, avoid and eliminate the acts of passing responsibilities between branches and local administrations in order to speed up the progress of solving problems and recommendations.

Reported by Ho Van - Translated by Ngoc Huynh

 

Chia sẻ bài viết

LƯU Ý: BDO sẽ biên tập ý kiến của bạn đọc trước khi xuất bản. BDO hoan nghênh những ý kiến khách quan, có tính xây dựng và có quyền không sử dụng những ý kiến cực đoan không phù hợp. Vui lòng gõ tiếng việt có dấu, cám ơn sự đóng góp của bạn đọc.

Gửi file đính kèm không quá 10MB Đính kèm File
Quay lên trên free html hit counter